Warm and Welcoming Wellbeing Grants
Small grants (£50-£500) are available to organisations in Malvern Hills District to support residents across the district, by providing free spaces and places for them to go to connect and stay well over the winter period.
Grant funding is available as part of the Household Support Fund, to support community organisations across the district, this could be to provide a new service or to develop a current offer over the winter period.
Please note, there is a finite budget available to support projects. When allocating funding, consideration will be given to the following:
- the amount of time each project is able to open each week. We are particularly keen to support sessions that are open on evenings, weekends and school holidays, and are accessible to families, but we will consider applications for week daytime provision too.
- we are keen to support provision that includes either hot drinks or food as part of the offer and activities that children of all ages can enjoy.
Organisations can apply for up to £500 to support with:
- Utility Bills, pay for energy efficient ways to keep the space warm.
- To open up your community venue more frequently and allow greater access for families.
- Staff or volunteer costs to open the facility
- Set up costs and marketing.
- Purchasing food supplies
- Purchasing catering equipment to enable you to provide food and refreshments
- Working with a partner organisation to deliver food
- Activities suitable for children and families to take part in at no or little cost
For questions/ support with the application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please request a short expression of interest form from Claire, and return this by Friday 24th November 2024.